In January of 2019, I challenged myself to read one book per month for the rest of the year. At the time, I was a semi-active member of my company’s book club where we mostly read professional development books. My objective for this challenge was to read one book per month in hopes of reigniting the passion for reading I once had as a child.
A year later, I can say that I did read a minimum of one book per month during 2019. Disclaimer, most of the books were actually “listened” to during my morning commute to work that ranged anywhere from 25 to 40 minutes depending on traffic.
- Bad Blood by John Carreyrou
- What Happened by Hillary Clinton
- Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- In the Country We Love: My Family Divided by Diane Guerrero
- Educated by Tara Westover
- Sales EQ by Jeb Blount
- To Sell is Human by Daniel Pink
- Never Split The Difference by Chris Voss